11 julio 2012

Sum 41

SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER.

I'm not quite myself these days
Guess we all come undone time to time in different ways.
I have myself to blame
Guess I don't understand I need help in many ways.
God's got a plan for me, well I'm gonna tell you one thing
I don't got the patience or the time
What can I say, I'm no angel, I'm not forsaken but I can bleed!

Tear me open I believe god will set you up to bleed
And no one can deceive what is meant to be
And bloody murder we will scream!

Well I guess It's time for me, tell me what I'm left to believe in
'Cause I don't know the concept of the pain
I don't want the fate, I'll just lose it, I can prove it
WATCH ME BLEEEEEED!



I'm not giving up, no self control, suffocated to the bone,
I'm my worst enemy who can't be saved,
I'm just his disgrace!

These days are strange, It's true
There's not a thing I would change
No mistakes I would undo...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario