19 julio 2012

Sway.

Say whatever you have to say, I'll stand by you.
Do wahtever you have to do, to get it out and not become a reactionary to hurt the one's you love, I know you never meant to but you did.
Be whoever you have to be, I won't judge you.
And sing whatever you have to sing, and get it out and not become a recluse about your house, come out,
I know you never meant to but you did.
Still I need you sway
Cause you always pay for it
And I need your soul
Cause you're always soulful
And I need your heart
Cause you're always in the right places.



And take whatever you have to take, you know I love ya
Come however you have to come, to get it out and take it out on me, I'd give it you all, yes I would give it you all,
Cause I need you sway 
Cause you always pay for it
And I need your soul
Cause you're always soulful
And I need your heart
Cause you're always in the right places.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario